- We do not collect any personal information from our users.
- Visits are logged (anonymously) for aggregate statistics and research.
- We use advertising to cover the costs of running this website.
Personal User Information
thecodingguys.net requires no user registration. Users are free to visit thecodingguys.net, and navigate to all its pages and subdomains.
Our cookies help us:
- Improve the speed of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Offer you free services/content (by advertising)
- Make our marketing more efficient (helping us keep the site free to use)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below:
By default web browsers are adjusted to accept cookies. Should you wish to deactivate cookies, you can learn how to do this below, will likely mean that your browser will not work as expected on this site and on most web pages.
Social Website Cookies
Cookies are used by social websites (like Facebook and Twitter) so you can easily like or share our content with the sharing buttons on our site.
The privacy implications on this will vary from the different social websites and are dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Analytics programs also tell us how people have reached this site and if they have been here before, helping us to better our services.
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers or our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
You can learn more about online advertising, or opt-out of almost all advertising cookies at http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Note: Opting out of advertising cookies will not disable ads, they will just no longer be tailored to you.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to thecodingguys.net and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the ads preference manager.
We fund our site by showing adverts as you browse our site. These adverts are usually managed by a partner specializing in providing adverts for multiple sites. Invariably these partners place cookies to collect anonymous data about the websites you visits so they can personalize the adverts to you, ensure that you don't see the same adverts too frequently and ultimately report to advertisers on which adverts are working.
Affiliate Links - Advertising Disclosure
If you purchase a product or service linked from this site, we may receive an "affiliate commission". We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising" and also in accordance to amazon associates programme operating agreement.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Your browser help function will tell you how. Doing so however will limit the functionality of most of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of websites.
thecodingguys.net contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of such websites. This privacy document applies only to thecodingguys.net.
For any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us by email at: info [at] thecodingguys (dot) net, or through our contact form by clicking here.